Terms & Conditions
NOTICE TO TICKET HOLDER: This ticket is only valid for the event, date, time and, as applicable, seat location issued. The holder of this ticket (“Holder”) shall not be allowed to enter the venue, facility or property without this ticket. ePo!nt, Inc. (“Host”) printed on the face of this ticket and the Host Parties (defined below) are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or other items of personal property. THIS TICKET WILL NOT BE REPLACED, REFUNDED NOR EXCHANGED FOR ANY REASON EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY HOST.
Registrations are subject to a $50 non- refundable processing fee.
Cancellations made by email prior to 7/19/23 will receive a refund less the $50 processing fee.
Cancellations made after 7/19/23 are completely non-refundable.
Transfer of a registration to another name will be considered by email request through 7/19/23.
By being admitted, Holder expressly agrees that:
(1) This ticket is a revocable license, which may be revoked by Host at any time for any reason. Holder agrees to abide by all rules, regulations, and policies established by Host and to accept direction of authorized Host personnel. Host reserves the right, without refund of any portion of the ticket price, to refuse admission to or eject any person who fails to comply with such rules.
(2) This ticket may not be resold or offered for resale in a manner or at a price in violation of any Federal, State or Local law or regulation. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, lost, stolen or counterfeit and if so are void.
(3) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Host.
(4) Objects likely to endanger persons or violate any law, ordinance or regulation are not allowed and such objects and applicable Holder may be removed from event.
(5) The date, time, opponents, participants and rosters of event subject to change without notice.
(6) Photography, filming and audio or video recording is PROHIBITED and any person found in possession of a video camera or other recording device or media or any laser pointer is subject to confiscation and/or ejection. The production of the event is a copyrighted work and may NOT be recorded for any reason without consent of Host.
(7) Admission to the Host constitutes Holder’s consent to be photographed, filmed, videotaped or otherwise recorded in connection with the event, the promotion of the event and/or the Host and that his/her name, voice and likeness may be broadcast, distributed or displayed in connection with any program created from the event without any compensation being paid to Holder. Holder acknowledges that he/she has no expectation of privacy in connection with Holder’s attendance at the event. Holder covenants not to sue any of the Host Parties for any use of Holder’s name, voice or likeness as provided herein.
(8) Holder acknowledges that registration information including, but not limited to, name and email address may be used in future correspondence from Host and event sponsors.
(9) HOLDER HEREBY ASSUMES ALL RISK OF INJURY BY ANY CAUSE RESULTING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT, WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT AND AGREES THAT HOST, MANAGEMENT, PARTICIPANTS, PARTICIPATING CLUBS OR PARTIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, PARTNERS, OWNERS, MANAGERS, SPONSORS, CONTRACTORS AND OTHER AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “HOST PARTIES”) SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND HOLDER DOES HEREBY RELEASE THE HOST PARTIES FROM, ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM ANY SUCH INJURY.